Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fikerry Simin ( 4 Alpha )


When I’m five year old, a have one experience where I can’t forget it until now. During the holiday, I’m with my family visied my grandfather in Sandakan.
At the night, grandfather prepared many of ‘rambutan’ as for dessert. I’m so hapy happy and so exited to test the fruit. With greedness, I eat the rambutan like a lion in hungrieness. My mother said don’t eat to much and behave in your eating patient. But I don’t care what my say and continue to eat.
Suddenly, I swallow the rambutan seed. In hurry, I stop and tell my mother what had happen. My grandfather said the seed will grow in my stomach and be fruit. “Oh my god” I said, when I heard it I’m so worried and start to cry. My mother laugh so hardly and tried to calm my feeling.
The next day on early morning, mom asked me to go to toilet for long call. She say the seed will goes out im ion that. I’m so happy and out to toilet to solve my big problem.
But I don’t know the seed will go ot from my stomach or not although until now. When I passed the time and remember it again I will laugh and think it a feel self. MAYBE????? As I know, all member of my family laugh at me on that time and I’m so shy to talk to them.
So, from this experience I had learn how to eat properly, must have patient in eating and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment