Thursday, October 8, 2009

Annaconelia Jonching ( 4 Alpha )


Everybody has an experience that unforgettable, so am I. It was my dark experience in my life with my two brothers. It was happened when I’m 11 years old. Almost 5 years but I cannot forget it. Lucky for me, my two brothers and his friend are not dead at that time. I was really scared and panic. I can’t stop crying and called my mother. I was accident with my two brothers and their friend.
The incident was happened on Friday evening. It was heavy rain and lightning outside. My brothers promised to meet with their friend. My eldest brother’s did not want to gave the car key but my father said ‘just gave it’ and then my father warns my brother to make sure to not drive the car like formula one. My two brothers were so happy at that time. My eldest brother told me to go with them to make sure if they are really meet with their friend or not.
My brothers took their friend and there are four persons inside the car include me. They are planning to play snooker at town. My brother who is driving was very careless and forgot my father advice to drive the car carefully. He turns up the radio so loud and drives with very high speed. Sound like crazy and idiot.
Suddenly, my brother loses control while he is driving. I feel the car turning and my brother cannot control his hand turned the steering wheel. My brother step on the car brake but it is too late. The car crashed with the big tree. The front of the car was crushed. We are very lucky and thanks to God because no one hurt in the accident. After that, my brother drives home.
When we arrive at the house, my father was really shocked because the car was broken. My father was very angry and he almost slap my two brothers. I’m unable to say anything and I’m in trauma for a week. It was my scared experience in my life. The moral value of my experience is we must respect to our parents and listen to their advice. We also must follow the roadway safety. It was my best and scared experience in my life and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment