Thursday, October 1, 2009

Mr.A.S.S



I have had my share of troubles in school during my childhood days but the most unforgettable one was the time when I walk alone in a deserted road pavement to find my friend. It happened when I was fifteen. It is hard to predict whether I have a good luck or bad luck on that moment. Unfortunately, being an ordinary boy, it is difficult to fight nature law. I can still remember the incident vividly.
I was enjoyed shopping from the supermarket with the money that my mother gave to me with a great quantity in RM 100.00. I spent in RM 15.00 for buy a domestic items and RM 35.00 for buying a science revision book. The rest RM 50.00, it is for my pocket money. After shopping, I went out from that crowded peoples.
It was a gloomy evening and I just walking in a deserted road pavement. During that time, some of the Pilipino are selling illegal cigarette at the footway or sitting on the brick wall. While I pass through the pavement my instinct of inkling appear in my mind shows that I will face a great consequence. However, I heed it in a blunty manner and stayed cool, so everything seemed normal.
Suddenly, two unidentified person in a black uniform with wearing a black sunglasses and both had a strong built body appeared in front of me. They trying to stop me and then I decided to run as fast as I could, without taking a glance my right foot was sprained while running and unintentionally kicked a big rock that stranded on the ground.
I fall after my right foot sprained. I felt a lot of pain until it forces me to scream. A pain that I never felt before and then the two guys caught me up. I had absolutely no idea about escaping anymore. It was basically a spur-of-the-moment act. I was in pale when the guy with a hoarse voice said to me that he wanted to threaten me for requesting all of my money. The guy who talked to me is a Pilipino because he speaks with me in a dialect of Philippines. The guy is also holding a knife and trying to stab my back if I didn’t give them all the money.
I was seized a full of anxious covered whole of my body. So, I agree with them to give all of my money but in one condition they must let me go without any injured and they also agreed. After I give them the money, so, they flee me up.
Since then, I will always in trauma when I walk alone in a deserted place. If I have to walk in a quite place, there must be someone to accompany with me. This story is based on my experience and I will always remember it.

AZREED STAYLONE SIMBAKU VII
4 ALPHA

1 comment:

  1. be carefull next time n nver walk alone espclly in S.A now... btw, we keep looking at each other, we know but we ignore..i hope to talk with u one day~ me waiting, n still waiting..

    ReplyDelete