Thursday, October 8, 2009

Kalinah Lolo ( 4 Alpha )


Friendship, it’s mean someone who has a friend.Everyone need friend in their life. Without friend,our life is nothing and really bored.Friend is important to us sharing our problem and friend could be a best listener also can give an advised if our deportment is wrong.
My friend name is CONNIE COOA PANTAU but I called her with her nickname, CONNIE or PINKY.I know her since we were in primary school.Actually we are live in the same village.In school we are active in cocuriculum.We many activities in school together.We sat ia the same school and also classes since standard 1 (primary school) until form 3(secondary school).Now,Connie and I are in form 4 but in the different school.Connie was school at SM TEKNIK KUDAT and I at SMK KOTA MARUDU 2.
Connie is a kind person.She always helped me when some of my friends bully me.She is also diligent student,responsible,and confident. She is also active in cocuriculum, every year she must take part in sport.
Connie and I always study together. Sometimes Connie came to my house to settled our homework. If our class have an extra class we will went together to school. A few years ago, Connie has a problem. Her grandfather was sick and have to stay at hospital. Her grandmotherwent to hospital and take care of Connie grandfather. While at home, Connie does not have any companies because her parents at peninsular. At that time,her grandmother want me to company Connie at their house. At night, I went ot slept at Connie’s house.
During holidays, Connie and I always went to Kota Marudu Town to settled our homework. Sometimes we bought a bag. A same bag. Sometimes we talk about our dreaming to become a doctor. Connie told me that she want to be a nurse. We are promise to each other that one day we must achieved our ambition.
Connie is very kind to me. One day, my money was lost from my pocket. I am very sad but Connie always at my side to help me when I have problem. She gave me money to bought a food during rested.
Althougt we are in differend school, we still a friend. Best friend. At my school, I have a new friend as Armie, Piyana and more. Connie is my best friend ever. I will always remember it.

3 comments: