Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fiona Esther Elin Tusai ( 4 Alpha )


When I was in primary school,one incident happened that I cannot forget until now.The incident happened very fast and I cannot do anything,I only crying and cannot speak like something close my mouth.I felt very guilty because cannot save my best friend from became a victim because of that accident.
On 30 October 2001,as usually I and the other pupils will go to school.But no one know that the day is the final day for my best friend,Carol.At 11.00 o’clock in the morning,all teachers in my school had a meeting to discuss about our sport day that always held after final exam.So our class is guard with student from year six.
The student that guard us is Bryan Wong.He is the inteligent student in my school.About 11.20,he do some quiz to all of us in the class.He ask about the mathematical tables and told that who can answer the question that he gave,the student can go back home early.So,when he start to ask I was the first person that answer his question and my best friend is the second person that answer his question correctly.
So,I and my best friend is the first person that go back home from school.When we went to across the road my best friend want to across the road quickly so,she start to across the road without look left and right then I heard she screamand fall down infront me with open eyes and her body are fully with blood.I saw the lorry and the Toyota car collide my best friend at both side and escape from there like nothing happened.
After that accident my family discuss to move to Kota Marudu because I don’t want to eat anything,always crying and don’t want to speak with them.I think I still in shock because of that accident.Another things that make me felt very sad is because that day she dead is her birthday and I cannot gave the card that I do until midnight to her.
When we move to Kota Marudu the incident still not lose from my memory although I do anything to make this incident go from my memory it will always there.But our promise,our friendship and how she dead will naver I foget and I will always remember it.

1 comment: