Thursday, October 1, 2009

Michelle Janet Fred Juhim ( 4 Alpha )


Everyone have their own story or narrative. I’m also like them, I have my own story along my life. This story I can’t forget it, because it was happened on my birthday.
In the evening, when I wake up I go to bathroom and brush teeth. Then, I help my mother in kitchen to prepare the breakfast.
My mother ask me to wash the plate, I go to wash it. Suddenly, the plate was crack, I involuntary crack the plate. My mother angry me, because her friend give the plate to her as present.
I was very shocked and fear, my mother shout louder at me. I quickly go apologise to my mother but she pull my ear and scold me. I crying with myself, because I already apologise to her but she scold me again. I feel very disappointed.
I feel very sad, because my mother never scold me before this. I brave myself and do my own things that day. In the evening, my mother give RM50.00 to buy my own things. I only buys my blouse and clip hair. I very surprise, because today my mother attitude so different then before.
At 6 o’clock, I already arrived at home. I Very shocked, because have many cars and people at home. I very fear that have any problem happened in there. When I in at home, I very surprise because there are many people such as my family’s and my friends. I also see that on the table have a big fruit cake, foods, drinks and many more.
I already forgot that today is my birthday and I already sixteen years old. Apparently, their celebrate my birthday today so hilarious. I was very proud to my family, because their not forgotten today is my birthday. After that, their give me some birthday present such as teddy bear, dress and many more. I feel very happy.
Then, my mother apologise to me and hug me, because she did not mean to scold and angry me. Today is the day that I feel very happy and thankfully to my family’s and my friends, because their already do this party so happily. Today is the day that that I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment