Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wonesta Mandiup ( 4 Alpha )


There are many memories that I have had experience along in my life. But, one from it was so special and important for me. In this memory, I was felt happy, funny and also proud of God creations.

This memory is still fresh in my mind. It happened during I was a child. At the night about 9.00pm, I was in my house. “Mama, I want to go to aunt’s house. “For what, honey?” asked my mother. “You may go but don’t late get back home”. I was felt very happy.

When I walked to my aunt house, I look up the sky and saw many shining stars. “Wow, so many stars..uh!..that is Sagittarius star!” I spoke to myself. “Hey, what are you doing standing here? Looking for the stars?” my cousin said. His coming was to surprise me because I not realize his coming. He looked at my eyes and I then stared at him. “Are you afraid of ghost?”
He smiled with a scary look. “Ghost!..arggghh…ghost” I run like a crazy people. “Hey, wait for me.” I don’t care. I run and run away from him.

I knocked the door of my aunt house. “Help! There’s a ghost. Please open the door”. I arrived at my aunt’s house and directly do like that. “Hey, please don’t make a noise. What’s the matter? Are you kidding me you have had saw a ghost” said my cousin sister. “Sorry, but it was true”. She is still angry. “Ok, you may come in now.” During me and my cousin in my aunty house, then I asked my cousin. “So, where is the ghost?”. He smiled. “There’s no such a thing is a ghost. I’m just teasing you”. “How dare you do that” I replied in angry voice.

That night, we study together. At the morning, we play together. We go to river for fishing. We also go to jungle to catch a bird and climbing a tree for make a small house. Actually, this is a funniest memory I have ever had in my life. I never forget this. On the tomorrow night, we were at the outside of my house. “Wow, look at that” It was amazing”. We saw one big star suddenly fall off at high speed. That was a meteor and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment