Thursday, October 1, 2009

Siti Firanizah Binti Harris ( 4 Alpha )


We are planning to go to picnic because on a few days my brother will go back to KL. I and my younger brother went to school and back on 3 p.m. They are already going to the beach .My brother take us at home after we back from school. During we on the way to there we are drop in at the stall to buy a few of coconuts. I am so angry to them because they are not waiting for me to go to beach.
During we are arrived at there, they are tell me that they are still not eat because they are waiting for us to eat together .We make a BBQ because my brother-in-law is very expert in cook .After 5 p.m. they expelled the birthday cake and they said happy birthday to my younger brother .I am so jealous to him because he got a lot of present on his birthday. My brother gave him an I-pod and he also got a new handset from my mother. My sister gave him a new bag and shoe but they do not give me anything. I am waiting for my birthday if they give me the same present as him.
After we take a photo we back with three cars. My mother, my sister and my nieces follow with my brother-in-law. My younger brother and my cousin follow with my second brother .I had followed a third car together with my elder brother and his friend. We are the last car to leave. On the beginning, my brother’s friend asking me to wear a safety belt but I don’t want .Suddenly I fell something not good and immediately I wear a safety belt.
Before we leaved my mother advised my brother to driving with slowly. During the corner has a one car stop at the road without a signal. My second brother having a time to move quickly to one side so as to avoid the car .My elder brother also avoid the car but we are collided with my second brother’s car.
During the accident, I close my eyes because I was so afraid. My body was so sick especially at my chest. I go out from the car and I try to not crying. I was so scare but I just quiet because only me are girl at there. All of them are sick too, my younger brother and my cousin are sick at their head while my brother is sick at his arm and his leg. The car is trying to run away from that place, my second brother become mad and the car.
My brother calls my mother and tells her what happened to us, she was so shock and immediately go to our place. I can see my brother-in-law from the far away. I can keep my feeling and I go to the back of the car, I was crying because I am feeling fear of this accident. When they were arrived, my mother and my sister hug me. They looked so worried to us, they bring me to the hospital because I was vomiting many time.
At the hospital, I am still crying because I am still fear. The doctor asks me what happened and she checks my chest and my body temperature. I also go to x-ray to check if I have any internal injury. When she already finished checking me, she gives me a medicine. When I go home, I am crying my brother buying me the ice-cream because before we go to picnic he was promised me to give the ice-cream. Actually I don’t want to cry but my brother still not full his promise to buying me the ice-cream so I am crying until he was buy me my favorite ice-cream .I just acting because I’m a good actress if I want something.
Until now I can’t forget that event, I still can hear the sound at my ears .The event was realize me that we can get something bad although during we are happy. With the incident that happened, I will always remember it.

2 comments: