Thursday, October 8, 2009

Armie Rollisa Sinty ( 4 Alpha )


All people need company to share problem and to give advised when we need. Without friend to company us, we will feel alone and unhappy also stress with their life. Good friend can help us to reach success, but bad friend can make our life destroy and might be influence in bad attitude. So, we must beware to choosing friend.
Same like other person, I also have a friend. Close friend. Her name is RELISIANTIE RANCHITAC but I call her Senny. Even, she has fleshy body and I have tiny body but we are
Has cute face and look like Chinese girl and has white skin but actually she is Rungus girl.
We known each other when we are 13 years old (form 1). We become friend just three years but our friendship very close like sisters. We share problem and secret together. We also study together and teaching each other we understand our lesson. She never forgets my birthday. Last year, she brought flour from home and she spread it to me. She said “you are old now, Armies... happy birthday!” I still remember that moment until now.
We have a same ambition. Each of us want to be a doctor or nurse because we like to help people that suffered. I never thought will live her in SMK Bengkongan. Now ,I school in SMK Kota Marudu 2 while she still in our old school, SMK Bengkongan. Although we are not seeing each other, we still best friend and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment