Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bryan Earon Morris Kundapit ( 4 Alpha )


This story is not about a hero like in any novel, not about a boy or girl, not about a couple who got break, not about someone who has popularity in school, and it is not about a sad ending. This is about someone who being treated as a loser, as a “nuts”, and as a “nerd”, this is a story about me, as a school loser.
Firstly, I want to introduce myself, my name is Ryan, I am studying at SMK KOTA MARUDU 2, and I am from form 4A student. Neither I am in the greatest class in form 4 but still I am a ‘LOSER’. I do not know why pupil always calls me that am it always that I am being a coward in school? I feel that I cannot take it anymore.
I always being hated in class, their do not want to make friend with me, when any teacher ask us to do a worksheet in a group, their always left me behind. This makes me so lonely in class, and almost everyday I could wish that I would stand and fight with the storm. “Do not be a loser, just prove that you are not a loser and be strong!” yes this word, this word make me not lonely anymore, it make me happy. This word is from my favourite English teacher. She’s name is Miss Cyntia; She always brought me to a right path. When I am in a critical situation, she always helps me. Maybe my wish came true after all.
My form 4 year just past, just like miss Cynthia she said that she will moving to other state with her husband. When she said that to me, I
Totally feel like I

Why would this happen to me, why when I am taking a big exam she left, why? I started to cry on that day. I knew some people said men cannot cry, it just for little girl. I try to hold up myself but I cannot do that. The last word that came out from her mouth is “please make me proud of you, when you decided to win just don’t go back on your word” that why I started to cry, and make my will to success fired.
Many month past, and the word that miss Cynthia gave me still in my heart and now i am turning 18 and the day that a have been waiting for is now. I have been waiting my SPM result for month, and when I open my result, I totally shock. It not that I got a shockwave, it is because that I got straight ‘A’s on my result. I am very proud of myself and I want to thank to Miss Cynthia and all of his word I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment