Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ellista Timin ( 4 Alpha )


During the school holiday, and I in year 6.My father want to open a plantation in Kg Muhang so, my father say, that He will wage we when help He to cut the grass and the small tree where when we cut.After my father say like that oh no we all so very happy to help my father. My father wage we RM20 for 1 day.

The first day we go, I so very exhausted but my father say, you cannot rest because time to rest is 12.30 pm.So with my tiredness I go cut the grass. After that, my mothers call we all for lunch. I’m so very happy, my father smile when he hear my stomach have any sound like BROKE..BROKE..

After lunch my father say just 30 minute, after that we down again to plantation to start our work. From the morning to afternoon we can cut a grass in a big area. My father so very satisfied with us our work, but in the small place we did know why we did want to cut the grass in that place. My fathers say to me, my sister, my brother and my young brother, but no one from us to go there. And my father goes to that place to cut the tree and the grass there.

In that place, with hand my father cut the grass, suddenly my father say, Boy help me, have a hair enter my hand’, and then my young brother running go to my father and he help my father, but the hair can enter with easy my father hand. After that my father call me to borrow my hair bind’ so I do that. And we back home in Kota Marudu.

My father tells to he father, and he father say that have a JIN enter your body, but my father did belief. And now, right leg my father sick.But, he always can do he work. From the day I realize about I must hear what my father say and this incident give me a big lesson to my life. When I see my father leg, and see the place I always remember it..

No comments:

Post a Comment