Thursday, October 1, 2009

- Unnamed - ( 4 Alpha )

Day to day pass away and likewise with our life but life make we happy,sad,also and interesting and have a mean in our life. Without remembered i think and feeling that the life is not carry mean to youself. Every person has a remembered with is parents, family,and friends.But the remembered has a good and bad.
When I thinking about my remembered ago,I also happy and sometimes I become so sad.Moment my age is eleven years old,many remembered with my friends such as I and friends playing football together.At the time my classmate and friends to make every effort for win the competition.All my friends work together also I and we win the competition.All my friends and I also happy with the success that.
I also happy when I and friends playing at the field. The time we forget about back to home because busy with playing. The driver bus forget we then we so sad and walk to get back home. When I arrive at home my parent angry with me.
Also when I form one,I have many new friends.But I always remember my friends ago,and I very miss they.When form two and three I see my friends long ago.When I can see them and meet them,I so happy and affected when can speak with them.I and friends also to follow one competition.Although I and my friends loose the competition but we also happy and give I and friends experience with competition.
Finally I remember about my teacher in school.Teacher teach me many things about the real live and when we think about job teacher we also know teacher want we success in life but teacher also teach we about the life.Everyone have a parents and family,but many sacrifice them with we,witout them we no in the world.
Every person have a story live and I also have story live.Ialso sure and certain that person will remember about story live everybody and I always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment