Thursday, October 1, 2009

- Unnamed - ( 4 Alpha )

I have a wonderful experience in my life namely our journeys go to wedding ceremony at Kampong Paus, Ranau. This village is in rural area and the road also gravel and hilly. We go over there because my aunt was married with her sweetheart, but before this my aunt is already married at my village. We use two buses for our transport.
We start go there at 8.00am.On our journey, sometime we rest for a while to take a fresh air and go buy some food. After that we continue our journey and at same time I eat my sausage that was sold at near the road. I sat at the back and near the window, but beside me that very near the window is my cousin’s Freddie. During I want to throw the plastic sausage that still contains a sauces, it sauces was separates and my cousin is be the victim to be black people……ha….ha it funny.
I’m very astonished because my cousin is not angry with me and he just shows his teeth. After we enter in the rural area, the road is make us not comfortable to sat and during at the condition of the road I think is height that make our transport can’t through it and addition the bus had a weight effort. So we just wait a moment of my uncle because he has a strongest car to push the bus while my cousin and my uncle also push the bus but the stay behind the car.
After that, we continue our journey but my uncle still wait the other bus to help them. During the journey, I saw an animal that height and eat the grass. ”wah….deer”!!! but in the bus, nothing somebody to give respond what I said. Maybe I think they feel so tired and after one minutes I heard “that is not deer…it goat…ha. ..ha” my cousin said. So what I think is not embarrassing and it just to hilarious condition that make my family in the bus was laugh. Beside that, the best place that we go during our journey is at the Tugu Peringatan Orang Dusun,Nunuk Ragang,Ranau.
Finally, we arrived at the house of the bridegroom at 5.30pm. The place is full with culture and customs. So I feel so tired because have a long time stay at the bus without doing anything. After that, they have prepared food for us. So, I’m really excited because at the same time I will improves my relationship with my other family and I always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment