Thursday, October 1, 2009

Khadizah Razali ( 4 Alpha )


The story that I remembered until now is experience to spend a night at hotels La Meridiens kota kinabalu last week during school holiday. People say that the hotel has a ghost because the hotel was an old building and have a renovation from the owner to make it new to become hotel. I don’t believes that story. I decided to spend a night at that hotel because I felt tired for a long journey from Sandakan.

I arrived at La Meridiens in the evening. It was a very dark night but I could see there was a cemetery next to the hotel. I checked in and the receptionist gave me the key and showed me to my room. I left my things in the room and came downstairs. There weren’t many guests. There were only six including me. I sat in sitting room and I talked to the manager, Uncle Wong, about his hotel. I had a cup of coffee and then at 11.00 pm I went upstairs to my room.

Room 11 was on the top floor. I opened the door and turned on the light. It was a very big room, guite old, and yes, it was a bit spooky. There was an old television on a table-but there’s no remote control. I turned on the TV. There was a film on. I was happy to see that it wasn’t a horror film. I decided to watch the film and have the light opened all night. But I was tired after my long journey and after half an hour I went to sleep

In the middle of the night I suddenly woke up! It was 2.00 am .The television was off! But how? There was no remote control and I certainly
didn’t get up and turn it off. The light was still on, but suddenly the light went off too. Now I was really frightened. I couldn’t see anything strange, but I could feel that there was somebody or something in the room. I go out of bed and turned on TV again. Little by little I started to relax and I went to sleep again. When I woke up it was morning. I had breakfast and I left the hotel about 9.00 am.

I think with my self about what was happened on the last night. I’m sure there was something strange in that room. I can’t explain the television and the light. I want to go home immediately because I don’t want to spend a night again at that hotel.arghh………..i don’t want to see the GHOST……
This horrifying experienced I always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment