Thursday, October 1, 2009

Tasiella Tukiman ( 4 Alpha )


At school holiday semester two, because my mother and my father is work so my grandmother invite me and my sister to be on leave at village during five day.

We go back at village by sending my mother and my father. Reaching at village, we be greeted by my grandmother and my other relative. Although at my first day I not habitual to stay there but too long i already can habitual to stay there. During my first day at there, on night my grandmother share story with we about her young era and about ghost story. We not having time to continue the story because suddenly the light went out. It’s so scary so we also direct go to sleep.

On my second day at there, grandmother invite me, my sister and my cousin go to her fruit garden. So many type of fruit that to plant with grandmother and we having time to eat its. On evening, me, my sister and my cousin go to my other relative and friend house. I’m so happy because can to recognize many new friend. At there every evening their always playing badminton and football, so we also join too. On my third day, my grandmother invite we go to my father oil palm garden and cow cage. Grandmother also teach we the way to consume the cow and the way to plant the oil palm. But it’s so infuriate and difficult because so many mosquito and worm.

On my fourth day, my uncle invite we all and my other relative and friend go to picnic and bathe at beach. A beach landscape is so beautiful, the beach water also clear and cool. It’s also have stone and clear to view the fish while swim. So we all not discharge opportunity to bathe. We reaching at grandmother house already late evening, so can’t go to friend house yet.

Five day is last day me and my sister at village because today my mother and my father will to fetch we go back to Kota Marudu because have the other affair. Before we’re go back, my grandmother did give we a fresh fruits to carry back.

Although only five day we at there, but it very delight and enliven, i got study more new thing and got many new friend. Next time I will be on leave to village again. I’m so happy and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment