Thursday, October 1, 2009

Penny Koh Pui Yi ( 4 Alpha )


In the early year of 2009, a group of people who was study at University Malaysia Sabah (UMS) was come to my school for our motivation especially for Form 3 and Form 5 student that live in hostel. Form 4 student also have attend but only four person. They are Fiona, Nelly, Daimih and and also me. This motivation takes place at school hall for three days.
On the first day, we all was divided into ten groups that each group has two facilitator that we call brother’s and sister’s. In my group, I got Abang Ajib and Kak Hanim. Me also got a good group member that leaders is Chalster at Form 5A. I think Abang Ajib and Kak Hanim is a good facilitator because they always helps we all do something for more easily by discussing problems in group. Besides that, they also give advise rather than telling we all what we want to do.
At the same time, they also give we all motivation and some tips to be an excellent and brilliant person. We all very happy because get them. When we have a group activities, we all will cooperate together to do something. For example, we draw a group logo using one marker with many string that need all members in group to move the marker. We all do it very happy.
At the night of culture, all group will do representation. My group got a catwalk, we all very shy to do it. But hope from our facilitator, we all do it very good. Also at the same time, when we want to represent the meaning for our group logo, my facilitator had to choose me. Thus I’am anxious and tremble, I try to do my best and give the best for me and my group. My facilitator have to compliment me because of my brave.
Revenue from this motivation, I start to challenge to do something and be a brave person. I’am very thankful for all facilitator that have give me motivation. Thus, I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment