Thursday, October 1, 2009

Michell Dee Bharty Banie( 4 Alpha )


An experience is one of the most important things that people must have. There’s an enjoyable experience and worst experience thing that happened to each one of us. An experience can also influence to our work, character and even our behavior. As for me, I think experience make my life more interesting.
I remember one of my funniest experiences where it’s happened when I’m still in form 3. My three cousins were in form 5 and two more were in form 3 and 2.
The story began when we had just finished take our lunch at our aunt house. After that, my older cousin decides to go for a walk, so we go then. Along the way, we were talking, laughing and suddenly…we heard there’s a dog barking at us at the back. We turn around and look. The black dog are seems want to bite us, thus me and my younger cousin took several rocks to throw at the dog. But the dog was not terrified about the rocks. It starts to run towards us and so we began to run away.
The running session finally ended after 5 minutes. We run until we stopped at our uncle’s pond. Then we sat down and rest. We start to laugh when we remember what just happened to us. The funniest part is we don’t realized how fast we run to get away from the dog.
Meanwhile we are resting; my younger cousin saw there’s a boat at the pond. She then told us and we decided to ride on it. First, I want to ride it by taking turn but my cousins want to ride it all six. So we get on the boat and start to sail.
When we were on the boat, we got scare and then suddenly we lost our balance and so we fall in the water. Everyone trying to saved each self while my elder cousins were trying to save my younger cousin. But she had a problem while tying to saved her. She got panic and so we jump back into the water again to help her. Luckily the pond was not so deep and it is easy for us to pull each other shirts.
We can’t imagine what happened to us just now. All we think about is want get out from the water alive. We’re not talking to each other for 2 minutes then I make some noise. We start to laugh again. What a bad day we had on that day. First, we been chase by a dog, then we fall in the pond. Luckily there’s no one hurts.
The ending part of this story is where we go home with our shirts wet and dirty. That’s the funniest experience ever and I will always remember it.

No comments:

Post a Comment